Parliament Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Townhouse Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
Cape Diamond Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Restaurant
Kimberley Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
View Hotel
Adderley Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Pool
Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Urban Chic Boutique Hotel(Cape Town Central)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsitalian restaurant next doorlong streetdistrict museumbasic hotelcentrally located hotelwill stay there againcomfortable roomhop on hop off bus stopstar serviceenjoyed my staythe hotel staffhome away from homeyogurtbreakfast was includednice breakfastlocation was perfectpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had a great time at the Parliament. First, the hotel staff are super kind and friendly, my room was cozy and had a good view, the English breakfast was delish and coffee strong, and there's a wonderful Italian restaurant right next door. Many museums and other sights are walking distance. Love this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Thank you for a lovely and very friendly stay at your very centrally situated hotel. I was able to reach all my appointments timeously and cannot forget how helpful your staff were when I required the use of your computer and internet and printing facilities. Frieda you are a star.
My company Full House Construction will always use your hotel when we visit Cape Town. Cathy Ridler of Bobcat Travel recommended your company to us and I have already sent her a thank you mail.
Kind regards
Jeff Abraham.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was in cape town for 9 days for my vacation. I enjoyed each and every single day staying in parliament hotel. Antonio helped me to organize all my activities and made my stay a pleasant one. Thank you antonio...Great room service and friendly reception staffs. Breakfast was included in the room price and its something you should not miss, if you are staying in parliament hotel. Also found couple of indian restaurants(bukara and Eastern food bazaar) close to the hotel. Eastern food bazaar is 5 minutes walk from the hotel and i pretty much had all my lunch and dinner over there. It’s very cheap and delicious food. Hotel is located in a very safe place and easily accessible to many coffee shops, restaurants and even you can do lot of shopping around. Capetown is a very beautiful place.. friendly people and more than that an awesome weather(i am from montreal, canada :-( ).. Couple of days i have to leave early morning for safari and cage diving, so they have packed my breakfast and its a healthy one too.. Room is very spacious with a tv, air conditioner, locker and lot of space to keep your luggages. For me this hotel should be rated as 5 star for the way they treat their clients. I am very much impressed and happy to stay in parliament hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for budget travellers. Thank you antonio,frida and all the staff members for making my trip a pleasant one…

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I were on our honeymoon, so they decorated the room up a bit - a very nice touch.

Positives:
- Centrally located, great value for money hotel
- Clean and comfortable room
- Breakfast, provided by the restaurant next door is very nice
- Very friendly staff, excellent advice on what to do while in Cape Town

Do note:
- Parking in multi-level car park is recommended. However, the hotel slots are on an upper floor, so you have to spiral up in the car for quite some time
- Parking is charged separately

Room Tip: 1) The elevator can get quite noisy. We used to be too tired to notice by the time we got back, but it wouldn't hurt to try to get a room away from the elevator 2) We were lucky to get a room on the floor where the car park entry is (without realizing we would have preferred it) - its just a little less overhead every time you want to enter / leave
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2014

City centre location, handy for hop on hop bus and just a short cab ride to Waterfront and Greenpoint.Rooms were clean, spacious and breakfast was a good stsrt to the day. Reception staff always helpful with ordering a cab or booking a restaurant table.

• Stayed: February 2014