I spent 2 days here. The hotel is located right in the middle of everywhere. From here u can explore most of cape town down town market by foot. Their is a very good flea market on antiques, curios and african art and craft but do remember to bargain.The market is open from morning till evening.My room was on the eighth floor and had a wonderfull view from the window.The room had all the amenities except no refrigerator.The bathroom was a bit small but clean.The food was really good and the staff ever ready and pleasing. The eight floor has the pool, though it is a very small pool.
Their is a money changer nearby ...once u come out of hotel to the left and then first right.
Their is internet cafe and international phone calling shop just around the corner on the right ...side of church.
And on top of it to see the table mountain i had booked the tour by bus, so the stop number 4 is right 300 metres from the hotel in front of the and very old and good (well stocked) german bookshop.The reception staff was courteous enough to guide me with a map and directions for around the city and even escorted me to the money changer and the german bookshop for getting into hop on hop off bus.The railways station and bus station is also at a walking distance and gr way to see the city is always by foot which is the key USP of this hotle...location at the very heart of capetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on historic Greenmarket Square, the Inn on the Square Hotel immerses the traveler - whether on holiday or on business - into the sights & sounds of beautiful Cape Town. A landmark hotel, along with its unique setting and comfortable, refurbished accommodation, the Inn on the Square is complete with heated rooftop swimming pool and sundeck overlooking Table Mountain and its signature restaurant, DISH that presents diners with the option of enjoying an experience from a menu which blends International Cuisine with South African & Cape nuances either in the refined, urban interior or al fresco on the terrace which spills out onto the Square. One of Cape Town's most charming spaces, the historic cobbled stone Greenmarket Square offers a wide variety of curios, clothing, candles and specialty stands from where to procure a small piece of Africa. All hotel rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room safes. The hotel's central location, meanwhile, invites the traveller to explore the beauty of the city on foot - the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town Convention Centre and colourful Long Street are all within walking distance - ensuring that every detail of this extraordinary city may be appreciated to its fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your AHA Inn on the Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Square Hotel Cape Town Central
- Park Inn Cape Town
- Greenmarket Square Park Inn
- AHA Inn On The Square Cape Town, South Africa