1. the room stinks (feet, shoes). The Hotel agreed to give another room (that smells less). One hour to have our bagage (one was disappeared and appeared again). To apologize, it gave us 4 pieces of chocolate cake: it took them three days to remove the dirty plate. In the room, problem with the shower : small pression, water leaks
2. The service was awfully low especially at the restaurant (some mornings at breakfast no coffee after 20 minutes) and 15 minutes to have a drink by the pool. The coach at the fitness was not service oriented at all. Enable to say "hello, good morning" and not possible to "disturb him" because he was always using one of the exercising bank to do massage to his clients (in the fitness). In fact, we disturbed him (and his clients), because we made noise by using machines and sweating... Hello guys, you know what means fitness? never seen that ... no professionnal.
3. Internet : always problem of connexion. What's wrong, guys?
4. Food : average.
5. Good view, very small pool to look at.
En résumé: first stay in South Africa, first hotel in Cape town. Big prices and big disappointment. We have been six times on holidays for the last two years to USA and always the hotels (Radisson blue, etc.) were very friendly service oriented hotels. (Fortunately all the other hotels of our 3 weeks trip in South Africa are real 5 stars).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located on the glittering azure waterfront of Cape Town, the hotel has the majesty of the legendary Table Mountain soaring behind it and every shopping and eatery delight beside it. It’s also a heartbeat away from Cape Town’s pulsing business centre, an easy stroll (or complimentary shuttle) to the famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with its myriad of world-class shops, restaurants, cinemas and colourful working harbour, or a short hop to Africa’s most beautiful beaches and the call of our lush and ancient winelands beyond. The state-of-the-art Cape Town International Convention Centre is a mere 5 minutes away.The Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront provides the finest service, setting and comfort making your stay always one to remember and certainly one to repeat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Cape Town
- Cape Town Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town South Africa