Stayed here for 3 nights for a trade show. I was assigned by the organiser to this hotel.
- free wifi which overall work well.
- decent room which unfortunately faced the drive way. Was informed all the seaview room were sold out. Get the seaview rooms if you can afford it. The view is worth it!
- decent gym
- ordered room service 3 times and it was all good and value for money for a hotel standard.
- staff - most professional and friendly
- Housekeeping - clean but not consistence through out the 3 days.
- Location - attending a trade show not too idea. For vacation - fine. They do have a reliable hourly free shuttle service that drop off and picks up at the V&A till 11pm, if I remember correctly.
- Breakfast restaurant - overall service and food was good but cannot understand why they pull all the blinders down, even on a cloudy day. When I ask for it to be open, at least I can enjoy the ocean view on that cloudy morning, the waitress said she need to get approval from her supervisor, who said no. I was taken a back when she then said I would need to talk to General Manager, if I insisted. I then said ok, I would like to speak to the GM. The waitress disappeared and never returned.
Overall a good hotel that could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located on the glittering azure waterfront of Cape Town, the hotel has the majesty of the legendary Table Mountain soaring behind it and every shopping and eatery delight beside it. It’s also a heartbeat away from Cape Town’s pulsing business centre, an easy stroll (or complimentary shuttle) to the famous Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with its myriad of world-class shops, restaurants, cinemas and colourful working harbour, or a short hop to Africa’s most beautiful beaches and the call of our lush and ancient winelands beyond. The state-of-the-art Cape Town International Convention Centre is a mere 5 minutes away.The Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront provides the finest service, setting and comfort making your stay always one to remember and certainly one to repeat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Cape Town
- Cape Town Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town South Africa