Lowest prices for your stay
US$245
US$242
Trip.com
US$238
Hotels.comUS$242
Radissonhotels.comUS$243
TravelocityUS$242
2,553 results
All reviews business class room sea facing room hourly shuttle infinity pool standard room table mountain robben island concierge desk shuttle service business trip mini bar water front our honeymoon south africa waterfront seagulls sundowners
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

Amazing hotel and truly warm , friendly staff to everybody. Thank you especially to Chef Zola and the whole kitchen team for making my SA favourites. Special Thank You to Lethethia for everything. There is so many people to thank , that I will need a book. Great free shuttle to Waterfront and back and hotel is in prime location for everything. Great food and amazing views. Lovely rooms. Get one with sea view and harbour. BEST!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE STAFF AT RADISON BLU WATERFRONT!! WEwill be back!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

Dear Daysreaming,

WOW! Your review makes my heart sing! Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront with exciting and kind words.
As OUR VALUED GUEST, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. With our ‘Yes I Can’ spirit to serve and 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our services and will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service. Thank you once again for your time and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Until then.....

Reviewed 21 May 2019

We had a 3 day conference at the Radisson and stayed over, The rooms are beautifully appointed and the service was unbelievably good. The food was excellent. The only niggle was the projector in the conference room kept switching off which was annoying.
Otherwise a very pleasant stay.

Room tip: Must get a sea view - worth the extra cost
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2019

Dear Colleen M,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront.

As OUR VALUED GUEST, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our team regarding the projector and would like to assure you that your concerns are currently being addressed.

In case there is anything further I may assist you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you once again for your time and we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Until then...

Reviewed 19 May 2019

My partner Liezel and I have just returned to the UK after a very enjoyable and memorable stay at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel in Cape Town. Our stay was that good, that we did not want to leave!!. We had a fabulous business class room with great sea views. The room was spacious and had a great feel to it with a very big and comfy bed.The food in the Hotel was excellent, with Chef Zola constantly excelling with culinary delights that was delivered for breakfast for Liezel. The vetkoek, pap and the boerewors were something else.. The Hotel is fantastic and is in a great location,but what sets it apart from others is its Staff. They were absolutely marvellous throughout our stay. They were of great help and assistance and were always excellent company. We would like to thank everyone in the Hotel Team who made our stay so very enjoyable and memorable. A special mention to Chelsea, Liberty, Letitia,Bernard,, Trevor and Minola. Thank you all so much and we cant wait to return again as soon as we can.

Room tip: The Business Class rooms are fantastic
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Dear JAKESEY3,

Thank you for your AWESOME review of your experience at our gorgeous hotel, it is greatly appreciated! I will be sure to share your positive sentiments with my team to continue to motivate and inspire them.

We look forward to welcoming you back again whenever your travels bring you back to the "Mother City".

Until then....

Reviewed 16 May 2019

the rooms and condition of the hotel were great. the breakfast buffet was excellent. A very good value in general. The location on the waterfront near the mall was a plus. the rooms were clean and very comfortable. All the staff was warm and friendly. the view across the bay was a side benefit.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ClintonThom, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear bernieb,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2019

I was very disappointed with my stay, as your hotel is suppose to be one of the best hotels around the waterfront. I had made a reservation at the Tobago's restaurant before arriving in South Africa, and actually cancelled when I arrived at the restaurant, as it just didn't have that welcoming atmosphere that I was looking for, or that I somehow expected, based on the photos shown on your website, my friends and I ended up going for dinner somewhere else.

I DID mention all of these things that I was not happy with to the front desk when I checked out. I'm Cape Townian and been living abroad for the past 20yrs, and I hate to say it but I did feel that as a person of color, as a guest in your hotel, did not receive the same quality of attention then foreigners or white people in general received. I definitely never have this feeling/impression wherever I've traveled abroad. I work for the United Nations in Switzerland, and our aim is to respect diversity, it's my daily challenge and I didn't think going home and staying in your hotel would remind me of that. Again my advice is, train your staff to be more professional and go beyond the color of the skin or the nationality. Be more open to diversity....

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear judeslec,

Thank you for your review.

We ARE one of the best hotels around and are known for THE BEST LOCATION AND VIEWS IN CAPE TOWN. We are also known for having the friendliest service around. Being a fellow Capetonian, I am totally taken aback by your narrative. I haven't heard dialogue like that in about twenty years! We were all once victims of apartheid and we all bear the scars thereof, but we have also been working tirelessly to heal them in the true spirit of Ubuntu. We have one of the most vibrant multi-cultural diversities in the world. We have come a long way and still have a long way to go - What an exhilarating time to be here!

I am so very sorry that you felt staff treated you less than others because of the colour of your skin, this is not our intention. Our staff are fully trained by our group's International standards, leaving no place for any racial prejudice. We have no tolerance for it.

Please message us privately in order to get to the bottom of this to ensure that the same does not recur.

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to the "Mother City".

Kindest regards,