This was my second time staying at the Commodore Hotel in Cape Town. Flying 12,000 miles to the same destination and choosing the same hotel truly bespeaks about this hotel's offering.
It is a perfect location - whether you are walking down to the VA Water front or renting a car to drive all over, it is a great starting and ending point. The service is kind, friendly, unexpectant, and like home. Even though the rooms are not "WOW", they are clean and provide a great place to be at the end of a day. They are a little simple for my taste, but work.
The food is great - especially the breakfast. I recommend this hotel highly. Being a repeat customer who has visited all over the world (personal holidays not business) - over 20 countries - I must say this is one of the Best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa