This is the second time we've stayed at The Commodore. Once again it was our last stop on a busy touring holiday of South Africa and time for a few days R & R.
This hotel is just superb. Check in, Concierge, service, Management, Guest Relations, you name it, the standard of service is just so good here. Nothing is too much trouble and all of the staff operate together like a well oiled machine. They all make you feel like a valued guest and not just another customer. Nothing is too much trouble.
The rooms are light and fresh well cleaned and sheets changed daily. The breakfast buffet is great and service in the dining room excellent.
Lovely reception, lounge bar, outdoor pool spa and gym. Hotel location is perfect for the Waterfront and local amenities are just a few steps away.
We would highly recommend this hotel. We're already planning our next trip to SA and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa