The service is outstanding, and the Travel Desk is amazingly helpful--helped me schedule tours, a massage (at another spa than the hotel since my tours prevented me from going to the spa in the hotel due to opening hours) and rides to/from the airport. The breakfast buffet is varied and has a lot of good options for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. It was very clean, and the bed is extremely comfortable. The shower has great water pressure. The location is outstanding! The one downside is that I stayed on a lower floor facing into the courtyard--on the weekends you can hear a lot of what's going on in the courtyard. Also, the hotel spa is only open 9am-5pm, which is difficult if you're taking day tours since most return you around 5:30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa