What a wonderful way to return from the wild! After 6days in the bush, our trip to Cape Town was perfect! We stayed at the lovely Commodore Hotel. Near the water, restaurants and convenient for food and shopping! The staff was exceptional....they guided us to exactly what we wanted for the 3 day stay. Arranged a city tour, hired a car for us to visit wine country and chose the perfect tour guide for our quick stay.
Breakfast was delightful, more choices than anyone could desire. The beds were outstanding and just what I needed to rest my safari bones:-)
If you stay here, dine at BAIA Seafood Restaurant. An exceptional wine list, a terrific staff at meeting needs for an impromptu anniversary dinner among friends. We celebrated our 25th in a big way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa