My Mother, Niece & I just returned from South Africa & had an awesome time! While in Cape Town we stayed at the Commodore. Overall our stay at the hotel was great! The room was comfortable, the breakfast buffet was awesome and the wait staff was impecable. Some of the front desk staff & management seemed a bit stuffy & standofish; one young man at the front desk ingored my neice to take a phone call when she asked him a question. Another one would not give her a Cape Town Tour book when she asked for one for my Mom, another staff person was kind enough to give her one. The work out room was nice, but small, only one treadmill, one elliptical, etc. We had a great view of Table Mountain from our room and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront was right around the corner; we walked right to it. For the price & quality, I'd definately stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa