Our room was nice, although no view worth mentioning. If we stood at the window at just the right angle we could see Table Mountain, but not from anywhere we would actually normally be in the room. Staff was very courteous and pleasant throughout our stay. The hotel is a very convenient and pleasant walk to the Victoria & Albert port and mall, and to the craft warehouse.
A big, and very pleasant, surprise was the very modest prices for dinner in the hotel. Meals were very good to excellent, service was very good, and I kept adding the bill up over and over because I couldn't believe the low prices for what we got. The very nice breakfast buffet was included in our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa