Have no hesitation in recommending. Our stay here was for 9 nights. Great safe location at the waterfront, always something to do. Sightseeing can be organised from hotel if not already done. Nearby to Table mountain, robbed Island, new lands cricket ground, football stadium, and vineyards.
Staff are so friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa