Stayed at this hotel for three nights during travel show.
Was a good visit, rooms are spacious and comfortable. The bathrooms and elevators can do with an upgrade.
Had breakfast at hotel every morning, very substantial cold and hot breakfast. Can be incredible with a little more attention to detail, but all over very good.
The staff is very friendly and helpfull, always a kind smile from every staff member every time.
Will recommend to anybody looking for affordable hotel within walking distance of V&A Waterfront, Greenpoint Stadium and Sea Point surrounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa