The hotel is in a great location for the V&A Waterfront but was lacking in personality and finishing touches. Our room was nice and big, comfy bed, and had tea and coffee facilities but our bathroom had a funny smell and the shower flooded the bathroom every time we used it. We reported the problems and after returning from being out all day, no one had been to have a look at the problems until we asked again which was disappointing. They couldn't really fix them in a short time frame and offered for us to change rooms but we didn't want to waste time packing and repacking so we stayed put. The breakfast was not in the same league as other hotels we stayed at in SA. We didn't choose this hotel (it was part of a package we booked) and we wouldn't stay here again as I'm sure there are better value for money and smaller places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa