Stayed here with a group for 3 days and didn't think the hotel was super.
CONS: The bathroom was VERY outdated and when you took a shower it couldn't drain fast enough so you sat in a few inches of water, gross. Also they gouge you on exchange rate if you want to exchange money. Also if you ask for 2 beds, be warned that they are separated by about 1 inch- so you are sleeping VERY close to your roommate. Might as well have been one bed.
PROS:I got sick while I was there and the guest relations team had the doctor there in less than 30 minutes. Also, the breakfast is very good and the bar has reasonable prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa