I started my honeymoon at the commodore and was upgraded by the staff at check-in. The room was small but nice and had an excellent view of the table mountain. If not for the view, it would have been a pretty average room. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was awesome, being only a few minutes walk to the V & A with plenty to eat and walk around. I would suggest requesting a room with the view when you book the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa