We visited Commodore from 27th January 2009 to 11th February 2009. Very helpful and extremely attentive staff. Rooms ok bathrooms especially showers need attention.
Service although first class apart from breakfast. Staff slow to respond buffet very basic
more fresh fruit would be appreciated. Maybe service better outside than inside. Overall the hotel is very well staffed with quick and very helpful staff. Would certainly return again and would not hesitate to recommend to friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa