This was the last hotel during our stay in South Africa. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a great location in the centre with restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast buffet is in the nearby mall, which is absolutely no problem. The choice of food is good. Rooms are ok, TV, a/c & safe.
The negative points is that the bath would need a renovation. It looks rather dirty and not very well maintained. In addition, the rooms are poorly sound-proofed, especially if your room is close the elevator. I don't want to hear every single guest coming home at night and leaving in the morning....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel on St. George’s is conveniently located on the foreshore, the major hub of Cape Town’s legal, financial and publishing district. This location enjoys the convenience of being a few minutes’ walk from Cape Town CBD, Cape Town International Convention Centre and the world renowned V&A Waterfront and 22 kilometers from Cape Town International Airport. The Hotel offers affordable accommodation as well as a trendy Nail Salon less than 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel backed by a professional and dedicated team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel on St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Cape Town
- St Georges Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel St Georges
- Hotel On St Georges Cape Town, South Africa