No frills and definitely in the mould of '1970s, dark wood (chipped) and fairly drab furnishings'. Apart from the TV - none of the 10 channels had anything that was vaguely watchable on it ; no Sky, CNN or BBC - everything you need from a hotel room can be found. Comfy-enough bed, clean linen, table, chair, air-con, safe etc ensured an uneventful stay. Secure car parking at R50 per day was a welcome addition. Breakfast in the adjacent coffee shop exceeded expectations on every front. The staff overall were efficient, friendly and very smiley !! A brisk 20 minute walk to the V&A Waterfront...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel on St. George’s is conveniently located on the foreshore, the major hub of Cape Town’s legal, financial and publishing district. This location enjoys the convenience of being a few minutes’ walk from Cape Town CBD, Cape Town International Convention Centre and the world renowned V&A Waterfront and 22 kilometers from Cape Town International Airport. The Hotel offers affordable accommodation as well as a trendy Nail Salon less than 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel backed by a professional and dedicated team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel on St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Cape Town
- St Georges Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel St Georges
- Hotel On St Georges Cape Town, South Africa