This hotel is situated right next door to the Western Cape Department of Health and really convenient for folk that have to be there. It is old, but clean and the rooms are comfortable for the price. There is safe valet parking at a very reasonable price. The staff are really friendly and will help with queries promptly. Does not have an in house restaurant, but situated close to many that are within walking distance. Long Street is around the corner. Complimentary breakfast at the cafe in the mall is perfect for a business person and those on a vacation. The situation of the hotel is close to various sites in the City as well as the My Citi bus route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel on St. George’s is conveniently located on the foreshore, the major hub of Cape Town’s legal, financial and publishing district. This location enjoys the convenience of being a few minutes’ walk from Cape Town CBD, Cape Town International Convention Centre and the world renowned V&A Waterfront and 22 kilometers from Cape Town International Airport. The Hotel offers affordable accommodation as well as a trendy Nail Salon less than 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel backed by a professional and dedicated team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel on St Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Georges Cape Town
- St Georges Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel St Georges
- Hotel On St Georges Cape Town, South Africa