We stayed here for 4 nights in march. We found the V&A to be a great base for exploring Capetown. Rooms were spacious and breakfasts were really good apart from the seagull that pinched a sausage off our plate. The bus tour is a good way to get your bearings if new to the city. We had a car which is a must if you want to get out of town - table mountain, camps bay, kirstenbosch gardens, cape point are all easy to get to and well worth the visit. As for food we enjoyed great steaks at Balthazar and City steak house. If you like sushi or japenese food you must go to Willoboughy's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa