Stayed here for 2 nights just this week, as was in CPT on business. I arrived on an early morning flight, and had to go pretty well straight to the office. Check-in was very good, they gave me a room and got some breakfast as soon as I got there, so I could then dump my bags and head to work.
On arrival, they also offered me an 'upgrade' to their new hotel, just up the street. I declined it, because one of my travelling partners had already checked in a day or two prior. What I'm intrigued about is how good the new hotel must be, because I thought the V&A was beautiful.
Reasonably priced, particularly by Australian standards. Food was absolutely fabulous and the concierge staff were knowledgable and helpful.
My absolute favourite thing about this hotel was the huge bathroom with a seperate bath and massive shower. The room overall was a very good size, aswell.
My room also had a beautiful view of table mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa