We stayed here during the World Cup in 2010. The location on the waterfront is superb. The rooms were very comfortable with modern touches. We only ate at the hotel once (for breakfast. love those oysters and champagne). We did frequent the jazz bar next door a few times. It was great. Overall a great place to base yourself in beautiful Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, South African Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa