Our room was large with a great view of Table Mountain. The parking was easy and well organised on the whole. Service inside the hotel was less good and we got the impression they
were under-staffed. The fruit juice at breakfast was awful - more like squash - which you don't expect in a country with so much fresh fruit and a high quality hotel. Would recommend it for the position but not great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Hotelopia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa