I loved staying here! My husband and I actually have visited twice; once in June and a second time in September. We stayed in a room overlooking the water (with a spectacular view of Table Mountain, seals, and the occasional rainbow), which is a MUST if you stay here. You can walk to almost anything- shopping, food (our favorite restaurant was just outside the hotel, called Il Paninaro), and sights- the ferry to Robben Island is just a five minute walk away, and the aquarium is also very near, as well as many other places to visit along the waterfront. If you are interested in a luxurious hotel with many things in walking distance, this is the place. (We also loved the breakfast- great eggs and coffee- and enjoyed the 'little' touches, like truffles at turndown service and the friendly employees). You will get great sleep here- blackout curtains and a bed that feels like clouds. The only downside is no business center, but they have free wifi and if you need anything printed, they'll print for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa