We only stayed one night here but it was quite enjoyable. We parked a car at no charge - which was a pleasant surprise. Check in and check out was quick and they had no problems with us leaving our bags to wander more in the waterfront area as well as our car the day we departed.
Breakfast was a choice of continental - tons of things to chose from or continental plus a hot breakfast. There was so much to choose from that we just did the continental breakfast.
The view from the room is really why we booked this hotel in the first place. If you stay here you must get a room with the harbor and table mountain view. It is just spectacular.
The area has tons and tons of restaurants and shops. I really liked the African arts center close by that had art and crafts from South Africans for purchase.
We felt very comfortable walking around this area both day and night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa