My husband and I stayed at the V&A for 4 nights on the last leg of our South African vacation. We had a piazza view room. It was clean, nicely decorated and comfortable. The V&A staff are gracious and friendly. The location of the hotel is the best...a short walk to the mall and restaurants. Cabs are available outside the hotel if you need to travel elsewhere. The little mall inside the hotel had some very nice stores. I bought most of my souveniers there. The hotel has a wonderful breakfast buffet with something for everyone. We received a voucher for dinner at OYO and took advantage of it. It was delicious. We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa