The last time we stayed a little distance form the V&A Waterfront - but this time in CT we chose the Victoria & Alfred Hotel.The Mall,Aquarium, Boarding points and a variety of shopping all within the vicinity of the Hotel makes it an ideal location.You can watch the live Musicians do their Songs and Dance from the comfort of your room.The service is professional and polite - the breakfast spread is amazing and one can have a hearty South African breakfast (among other great choices) to start the day off.The barmen are friendly and polite - check out the Spanish Corn at the bar - very nice.
The views are amazing on either side of the Hotel - Piazza Facing or Table Mountain View - Personally we preferred aPiazza Facing Room.The rooms are spacious and comfortable.
My only disappointment was for the Pool and Spa facilities one has to go out of the Hotel to the Queen Victoria Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa