we stayed for 3 nights, during August 2012, in two connecting rooms. we are a couple with 2 children of 4 & 7. the hotel is very well located on the victoria & alfred waterfront. overall this is a pleasant establishment with a very friendly and courteous staff but the hotel gives the impression of being in need of refurbishment, the bathrooms are outdated, the bathtowels are all a bit gray, the heating system is very noisy, television has only local channels . No health center on premisis. Excellent breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa