We regularly visit Cape Town and this is the fourth hotel we've used in the city. It is certainly very well located for the Waterfront and has great views of Table Mountain.
But, in my opinion, the premium paid for the location is too high, the hotel would benefit from a little renovation to tidy up a few bumps and bruises and the breakfasts could be served more promptly and the temperature in the rooms could be increased a notch (we stayed on the top floor with terrific windows in the ceiling, so perhaps the other floors are warmer). The room was, otherwise, very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa