the V&A hotel has an exceptional location ad offers great value. Cape Town is the worlds most beautiful city and the V&A Waterfront is the place to stay in Cape Town. There are 10 hotels that serve various markets in the V&A.
V&A hotel is next to the water and in the tourist rich area of the V&A Waterfront. You bound to see the resident seals playing in the harbor basin in the day.
The rooms are spacious and the breakfast is world class. Lots of fruit and great variety available
They also provide ample parking for your rented car and the Hop on and hop of Red bus stop is 300m up the road.
The Victoria Wharf shopping center offers visitors all you need from great fashion, luxury items like jewelry and true South African curios. Further there are restaurants to cater for every pallet.
Not far from the hotel the Robben Island ferry departs and there is a diamond museum as well.
There is lots to do and see and Cape Town and the V&A Waterfront blends modern day luxury with deep cultural history.
The staff at the hotel can also advise visitors on where to go and what to see and do.....don't miss Table Mountain on a clear day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa