My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with a once in a lifetime trip to South Africa. Cape Town was our first stop. We stayed at this lovely hotel that was centrally located to all activities. Our room faced Table mountain which gave us a spectacular view! We could walk to the Robben Island ferry and the Red/Blue busses that we could take around town. The welcome we received from the staff was outstanding and the food was really great. It was a great start to our special vacation together. The tour desk was also very accommodating when we were planning daily events and made reservations and recommendations at local restaurants on the waterfront as well. We highly recommend this place and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa