we spent a week at the V&A and Cape Town was on my list of locations to visit for a long time. Took lots of advice from friends and colleagues, and i must say this was one of our best holidays. The location was superb, with lots to do during the days and evenings. Recommend traveling this time of year as it's their start of summer. Choices of food were also excellent as were the views over the harbor and table mountain. The staff were superb and could not find fault with anything. We sat in bars in the afternoons watching the world go by and listing to live music. I will definitely be coming back to this beautiful part of the world
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa