We have hosted conferences at the hotel but never stayed there - this year we decided to enjoy a nights stay to do some shopping in the waterfront. I was surprised at the size and quality of the rooms - I recommend room 229 overlooking the waterways behind the hotel with a view of table mountain. Friendly service from all the staff and they were very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa