The waterfront is a vibrant area, full of shopping restaurants and entertainment. It is a working dock, so there is noise but it is not noticeable from the hotel. The hotel was busy on our arrival as it was the weekend of the Argus bicycle ride. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and we were extremely pleased to be up graded to a suite with a changeable view of table mountain. We were booked in as bed and breakfast. The room was clean, very comfortable and well maintained through out our stay. Breakfast was a buffet style with plenty of choice and hot food could be ordered from the menu. The only down side to our experience during our whole stay was the breakfast service was not up to the high standard of service that we had previously received in our other two centres, during our 3 week stay in South Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa