We stayed here on the 12th & 13th March this year - room was ok hotel in general is i thinked suited to older people WITHOUT children.
The breakfast service is really quite hopless 15 minutes for a pot of tea to arrive then no sugar or milked came with the tea so we asked for milk & the waitress took a half used jug of milk from the table next to us to had just finished & left!!!! Ordered a full english breakfast as per the menu which said bacon & it arrived with a huge lump of cooked liver instead the smell of which completely put me off eating anything.
Sat there later in the afternoon listening to what sounded like the new manager giving the staff a 'team talk' when the meeting broke up the bar staff then starting arguing in front of me who's job it was to do this or that - rather unprofessional i thought. Its a bit of shame as the hotels location is superb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa