We were twice in Cape Town and both times we chose the Victoria & Alfred Hotel. The hotel has everything we needed for our 2-3 nights stay. The room was comfortable and the restaurant and lobby support our stay well. The beauty of V&A is the location which allow the guests to access to what-ever-is-needed, shopping, dining, or even hop-on-hop-off sightseeing. They even served Champagne and oyster for breakfast in the weekend. We considered V&A as our place of stay in Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa