Previous to our holiday, we had heard many good things about the V&A hotel and therefore we were thrilled when our last minute reservation was confirmed. The hotel far exceeded our expectations and vastly added to our whole experience in Cape Town. We only booked for half board therefore only having bed and breakfast, but wow. The rooms were stunning and spotless, but the breakfast... I cannot recommend it enough. The only thing they didn't have, was porridge. We didn't even need the hot breakfast, could have happily had the 'continental' alone. But the hot breakfasts were cooked to order and were so delicious. However, what impressed me most, was the staff. I have never been so impressed with the service of an establishment. The staff were so kind, friendly and just couldn't do enough for you. Always smiling and always helpful. Naturally we didn't spend a massive amount of time in the hotel, but the time we did spend there definitely encouraged and future trips returning to South Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa