This is a nice hotel in a nice spot but it is poorly run and is definately not worth the money. The decor is modern and the rooms are large but my room was dirty, long dark hair on the bathroom, toilet and room floor (I have shorty blonde hair) A finger nail on the desk, mould in the shower, dirty mop and bucket outside my room for the night. Not what you expect for this price.
I stayed in about 10 hotels this holiday and this wasnt in the same league as any of the others but was just as expensive. I am not the sort that usually complains but this was a bit much. When I complained the manager told me they had cleaned the room again and it was all fine now. (no appology, room change or upgrade etc.) But there were still pubic hairs (someone elses) on the toilet floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa