We recently stayed at this hotel for 7 nights on our first trip to South Africa. It was a perfect choice, right on the waterfront, many restaurants within walking distance as well as a large shopping mall & lots of entertainment. An easy base to arrange trips & a safe area, very convenient. The staff were very helpful & the breakfast was amazing, lots of different fruit juices & lovely fresh fruits, everything you could possibly want. Another bonus was the pool area situated across the road in a sister hotel. It was a very relaxing lovely area, lots of sunbeds & very few people, loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa