Stayed over New Year's Eve in a family suite - two adults, three kids aged 12, 9 and 4 (almost 5). Were not on the Table Mountain side, but it was covered in the "tablecloth" for most of our trip, so this was not a problem, and we did get to see it at breakfast each morning. We had a nice waterfront view from our rooms (which were two inter-connecting rooms), with an ever changing group of street singers down below! The hotel was clean, comfortable and very reasonable. On one night we ordered room service and it was excellent quality and reasonably priced. The breakfast was good - lots of choice - and the rooms had free internet service that was a bonus for us. We would definitely recommend this hotel for families and would definitely book to stay there again if visiting Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Framed by the ocean and Table Mountain, the elegance and luxury of the Victoria & Alfred Hotel is rivaled only by its relaxed atmosphere and warm personal service.With 94 spacious bedrooms - It’s the detail that gives the Victoria & Alfred Hotel its elegance, intimacy, romance and reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria & Alfred Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Alfred Cape Town
- Victoria & Alfred Hotel Cape Town, South Africa