Cape Heritage Hotel
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$892
US$495
Hotels.com
US$235
US$209
  • Pool
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$172
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$228
US$206
US$137
  • Restaurant
Pepperclub Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$127
  • Breakfast included
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
US$223
US$178
Agoda.com
Cape Grace(Cape Town Central)
US$631
US$498
Agoda.com
Blackheath Lodge(Cape Town Central)
US$211
US$185
The Table Bay Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$349
US$321
1,402 results
All reviewsheritage squaresavoy cabbagesame blockfour poster bedbree streetlovely courtyardlong streetcharming hotelgreenmarket squaregreat boutiquesmall hotelluxury roomcentral locationlight sleeperour honeymoonloved this hotelrestaurants and bars
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Reception flawless and front of house staff, particularly Ab dul true professional. Knew all of 16 fellow guests surnames within minutes of being booked in. Supplied cold drinks to guests within a very short time. Organised a first class tour of Cape Town.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We only spent one night but were extremely pleased with this property. The staff couldn't have
been more helpful. The room was very spacious and the bathroom was even bigger. Very close to
key attractions. Courtyard in the back, wine bars around the courtyard .... just a cozy and very
pleasant hotel. Will definitely stay here on our next trip to Cape Town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank gsrtulsa
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed 3 nights at the Cape Heritage in April 2014 and it was the perfect place to explore Cape Town. Very clean, very friendly, very tasty breakfast! Bree Street is also a perfect location to go out for a drink or dinner and barge back to the hotel later...;-)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sebastian5678
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We spent three nights at this hotel, which is in a historic square with one of the oldest grape vines in So Africa. It is walking distance to all the key historic sights in Cape Town and a short cab ride to Victoria Wharf (about Us$ 4-5). The rooms have different furnishings which are comfortable and well done. The staff is very helpful and made dinner a reservations, cab arrangements and made helpful suggestions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RWG2020
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I absolutely loved my stay at Heritage Square Hotel and would wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone visiting Cape Town. I actually live in Cape Town and have booked at the last minute as my husband was having an operation at the hospital next door. From the moment I phoned (after enquiring about the room) through a subsequent booking including email correspondence I was treated with utmost professionalism (unlike the Grand Daddy Hotel whom I’ve originally booked with and who advised me 24 hours later that due to their internal communication issues the room I booked was no longer available). I cancelled and I am so glad I did otherwise I would have never find the gem that is Heritage Square Hotel. I was upgraded to the most beautiful room which took my breath away. It was exquisitely furnished with a four poster bed and antique furniture and had the most stunning bathroom. The room and the bathroom were spotlessly clean! I loved the mirror and the freestanding French bath (although sadly couldn’t have a bath this evening as there was no bath plug). The power shower was just as satisfying! I loved the little touches in the room like a massive heart shaped cookie. After a stressful day at the hospital I had the most peaceful night in a super comfortable bed in a warm glow of beautiful bedside lamps and jazz music coming from a cute retro radio. In the morning I wasn’t rushed by the stuff. Moreover, in the morning I came back with my husband from the hospital and he was also offered breakfast there (without extra charge). I was so pleased with the service and enchanted by the personal touches and quirkiness of the hotel that I have already booked my overnight stay there in Dec as a treat for my bday. Cannot wait! What a delight!

Room Tip: Ask for the room overlooking the street as there is virtually no noise!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo