The hotel lobby beautifully designed with marble staircases and leads directly out to the relaxed pool area. We stayed on the newly renovated 7th floor and although the view of the convention centre was average the room itself was modern, comfortable and the beds very comfy. We stayed 5 nights and were looked after very well by the friendly breakfast and bar staff. The breakfast buffet was full of choice. The bar had little atmosphere but the staff were witty and helpful. The location is a good walk to the V & A but the hotel provided a courtesy bus. Really enjoyed my stay and would happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Splitty, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa