We only stayed for one night and two days so our experience is limited however for the time that we were there we cannot fault The Cullinan. The shuttle service was good and on time, the staff were helpful and very polite - the hairdryer in the room packed up and a new one, plus an ironing board and iron we requested were delivered within 5 minutes - and they called the room to check we had received it. The rooms were very clean and had everything we needed. I thought serving free popcorn in the foyer during late afternoon was an interesting touch. It is well situated close to the waterfront and conference centre. I would definately recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa