I stayed in the Cullinan when I attended a conference in the Cape Town International Conference Centre, which is a two minute walk from the hotel. Every staff member seems to be friendly and customer focused. Check-in was quick and efficient, the room was ultra-clean and everything in the room was in a good working condition. There is a seperate shower, you do not have to stand in the bath to shower. Room service was great and quick to respond. I chose to have breakfast in my room and it was delivered right on time and exactly as I ordered. I think this is a great hotel to stay in and at reasonable pricing. Great location close to the Waterfront and exit routes to the airport. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa