We stayed at The Cullinan for the first part of our honeymoon booked through a travel agent. The hotel is very kept very clean, beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent! The staff were very friendly and courteous, which really made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. The Cullinan really tries to made your stay a memorable one, with someone playing the saxophone in the morning, smoothies offered when entering the breakfast area, afternoon drinks and snacks for self serve at the lobby, and extremely helpful staff by the doors willing to assist you in anyway. The free shuttle to the V&A waterfront was an extra plus. Only suggestion is, I wish the hotel would offer free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa