As usual, the lobby terrace is beautiful especially in summer time where people can set-up meetings and sit by the pool and relax or just talk the whole day.
Staff are very helpful and overall hotel amenities are adequate. I couldn't say much about this hotel since this is just another good hotel. Parking is convenient in basement if you drive a car. Location-wise, pretty strategic, though you would need a car or taxi to go to the Waterfront (very touristic place and expensive). I'd advise go to Canal Walk mall for the locals, at least the price are reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa