I'm very surprised at the review below. We have just arrived back after a stay at this hotel and found it to be superb. The staff were extremely professional, polite and helpful in all areas. We had an issue with a suitcase which we initially couldn't trace and the staff were as helpful as they could have possibly been and accepted our apologies very gracefully when we found it was an error on our part. (Thanks especially to Barbara.)
The breakfast choice was excellent and I don't know what else you could have wanted. It was all very fresh and unlike the previous reviewer we never had to queue at all.
We loved this hotel, it was in a good position with a shuttle bus service to Waterfront, good food and excellent staff and we would definately stay here on any return trip to Cape Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa