We stayed Easter weekend so my husband could run the 2 Oceans marathon. The hotel provided a special breakfast and shuttle bus for the runners. Our boys (1,5 and 4,5) were entertained with all sorts of activities. Easter bunny came to visit and brought lots of chocolate. Staff is extremely friendly. Breakfast and Dinner buffet has a very wide variety, fresh and delicious. Rooms are nice and clean. Pool area is beautiful and quiet. The hotel bus brings you in 10 minutes to the waterfront and back. I think this hotel caters for everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, bedfinder AG, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa