Spent run up to Christmas there, one week, and stayed over New Year for a week. Staff very kind and well meaning but service in restaurant, around pool and breakfast a little slow. The pool area is great, although getting loungers a little undersupplied. Lucky my wife is an early riser so getting there early is critical.
The positioning of the hotel great if you do not want to be on beach, perhaps that's a service they should offer (like the President hotel ) but they do offer a shuttle to the V and A waterfront BUT twice we had to get taxis back as it simply didn't arrive as per the schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only The Cullinan Hotel offers views of all of the Mother City’s main attractions: Table Mountain, the harbour and ocean, the V&A Waterfront and the city skyline. Marble pillars and floors and lush furnishings, transport guests into a world of luxury complete with individualized four-star services. A pool and gym offer the perfect way to relax after a day of business meetings or sightseeing and the choice of bars and restaurants is sure to meet everyone’s tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Sun The Cullinan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town Central
- Southern Sun Cullinan
- Cullinan Hotel Cape Town
- Southern Sun The Cullinan Cape Town, South Africa